Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of Hariana Live Website, and Hariana's Management, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately. In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Hariana and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Hariana Live and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services. You must be at least 13 years of age to use this Website.
By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 13 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Hariana/Hariana's Management, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission.
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a, retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Hariana/ Hariana's Management.
a, You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Website;
b, in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c, making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
4. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
5. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
6. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
7. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
8. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
9. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Hariana or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Hariana's Management makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Hariana's Management is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst Hariana's management uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. Hariana's Management accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. Hariana's Management reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
22. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
23. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
25. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
26. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Accepted your order
29. Our acceptance to your order will take place when we email you to accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
Order Not Accepted
30. If unable to accept your order, we will contact you via Email and will not charge you for the goods. This might be many of reasons such as, goods are out of stock, unexpected limits on our resources, identified an error in the price or description of the goods or we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified.
Operated from the UK
31. Hariana Live website has been designed for products to sell in the UK. We may, at our discretion, accept orders and ship to most countries worldwide but this site and its conditions are governed in accordance with English law.
32. Hariana Live is not responsible for any applicable fees or taxes which might be incurred by you in importing our goods into your destination country. Hariana Live estimates nor advises on these fees or taxes, which can fluctuate or change at any time and we therefore recommend that you contact your local authority for information about import charges.
Your Rights to Make Changes
33. Making any changes to the goods that you have ordered please contact us, via email - firstname.lastname@example.org This has to be before the dispatched date. We will let you know if the change is possible. If so, we will contact you about these changes, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you. You have rights to end the contract.
34. The costs of delivery will be as displayed to you on our website, please visit our Shipping & Payment.
Delays outside our control
35. If our supply of the goods is delayed by an event outside our control, then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know, and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this, we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delays.
Responsible for the goods
36. The goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the goods to the address indicated at checkout.
End your contract
37. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with the item.
a, if your goods are faulty and don’t do what they're supposed to, or don’t match the description given you may have a legal right to end the contract or to get some or all of your money back.
b, If you want to end the contract because of something we have done during the process or have told you we are going to do.
c, If you have just changed your mind about the goods You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period, but this may be subject to deductions.
38. Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most goods bought online, you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, are explained in more detail in these terms.
a,14 day period to change your mind.
b,Consumer to pay costs of return.
This does not affect your legal rights in relation to faulty or misdescribed goods
When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of:
a,Socks and underwear that have been removed from their packaging, even if not worn or tried on.
b,Any goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery.
c, Label & tags not attached.
Change my mind
39. You have 14 days after the day you receive the goods , to then send goods back to us In this case. Via our Return Policy
End The Contract (Including If You Have Changed Your Mind)
40. To end the contract with harianalive.co.uk please let us know by doing one of the following:
a, Email email@example.com Please provide your name, home address, details of the order, phone number and email address.
Returning any products
41. If you end the contract for any reason after goods have been dispatched to you, you must ensure you return them to us. To complete this process please visit our return policy. Also complete the form enclosed in your parcel and attach it within the package returned to us.
42. If you are exercising your right to change your mind, you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
43. It is the responsibility of the customer to return the goods at their own cost, using a courier of their choice. The goods are the customers responsibility until signed for at our office.
44. Refunds are the price you paid for the goods including delivery costs where applicable, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below. We do not refund the original cost of shipping.
Change Of Mind Refund
45. If you are exercising your right to change your mind;
a, We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
b, The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of goods within 3-5 days at one cost, but you choose to have the goods delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
c, When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. Your refund will be made within 14 working days from the day on which we receive the goods back from yourself.
46. Your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with this contract. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Your obligation to return
47. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject, you must post them back to us with the accompanying paperwork the goods were sent with.
Price and Payment
48. The price of each product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the goods advised to you is correct.
49. We accept payment with Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard, Solo and Maestro. We also accept PayPal. You must pay for the goods at checkout, before dispatched.
Discounts Codes and Promotions Offers
50. From time to time, we will run promotional offers, sales, flash promotional events and issue discount codes. We will do our utmost to explain the terms of each offer/sale.
Cancelling digital downloads
51. Contracts Regulations contain specific provisions for digital content.
a, Hariana Live Digital content is not within the 14 day cancellation period, due to untraceable content.
b, Hariana Live acknowledge that once the download starts you will lose their right to cancel.
c, Enjoy & Listen to the samples of Hariana's digital content on Music Page. Sampling is there to ensure you know is what you want before downloading it.
Limitation of liability
52. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under Excluding and Limiting Liability in English Law.
53. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
54. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hariana/Hariana Management accepts no liability for any of the following:
a, any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b, loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c, any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
56. These terms and conditions were created by Hariana's Management. If there is any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org